Benefits of Membership
In addition to networking with other decanal staff from a variety of institutions, CCAS membership brings many other benefits. All of the arts and/or science decanal staff of a participating college within an institution are eligible for the following benefits because membership is institutional:
- password and access to the 'Members Only' area of the CCAS web site
- bimonthly newsletters
- a variety of professional-development seminars, workshops, and webinars
- discounted registration fees at seminars and the Annual Meeting
- discounted subscription rate for Change Magazine
- a mentoring program for new deans and associate/assistant deans
- participation in both the data collection and receipt of the New Hires Survey report
- a 'deans only' listserv for discussion of issues and networking with other Deans, and a ListServ for associate and assistant deans
- an online searchable database (Deans Knowledge Base) of timely presentations, policy statements, ListServ discussions, and other resources
- training workshops for department chairs/heads, either on campus or at a regional location
- annual membership directory
- access to the CCAS membership mailing list for searches, college newsletters, etc.
Click here to access the "Member Benefits and Services" brochure.
Join today! See the membership information form and dues schedule. This is a cost-effective means of providing value added professional development opportunities for your decanal staff. Further, your support of CCAS allows members of the board of directors to work nationally to raise the visibility and understand of arts and sciences.