Call for Proposals
The CCAS Board of Directors welcomes proposals for workshops or concurrent sessions
via this online form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CCAS2019
Deadline: March 5, 2019
Guidelines for Proposals:
- Proposals must include title, abstract, intended session outcomes, and information on all presenters and must be submitted using this SurveyMonkey submission process.
- Proposals may, but are not required to, address one of the outlined themes and sub-themes. The planning committee intends that at least half of the selected sessions will relate to the themes (described in the proposal application).
- Approximately 6 pre- and post- conference workshops and 25 concurrent sessions will be identified (in addition to sessions submitted on behalf of CCAS Standing Committees), targeting a diverse array of CCAS member institutions and participants.
- Presenters must be CCAS Members at the time of the CCAS 2019 Annual Meeting, unless special permission is granted (e.g. for external experts).
- CCAS Member Presenters must be registered attendees for the CCAS 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Presenters will be provided with an optional PowerPoint presentation template; slides will be collected by October 23, 2019 for those wishing to have slides shared online in advance (not required).
- All presentations must include session take-aways or outcomes.
- Laptops are not available; presenters must bring their own laptops and clicker devices. All rooms will be equipped with microphones, a screen, and projector.
- WHOVA will offer additional features for presenters, including live polling. More information will be available to selected presenters after July 1st.