Annual Meeting Info & Resources
NOVEMBER 10-13, 2021 • Hilton Portland Downtown—Portland, Oregon
Reconnect, Reimagine, Recalibrate
CHAIR: Luis M. Falcón, Dean, University of Massachusetts Lowell
The Annual Meeting will begin with pre-conference workshops and the opening reception on Wednesday, November 10th and conclude with the final concurrent sessions and post-conference workshops on Saturday, November 13th.
The CCAS Annual Meeting is paperless; the agenda, case studies, board candidate bios, and other resources are available on this page and via the WHOVA event app.
GET WHOVA USER GUIDE & TUTORIAL
Event Code: PORTLAND2021
Using your preferred device you’ll be able to:
• View the event agenda and plan your schedule.
• Plan ahead whom to meet at the event by browsing attendee profiles in advance.
• Send in-app messages and exchange contact info.
• Find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks and social profiles.
• Receive updated materials, presentation slides, and links.
• Access agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions.
• Evaluate each session you attend.
• Vote for the Board of Directors candidates and bylaws changes.
• Volunteer for future committees and workshops.
• Post photos and tweet about your experience.
Hilton Portland Downtown— Portland, Oregon
921 SW Sixth Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204
Hotel Reservations You may also call the toll free number 1-800-445-8667 and identify yourself with the CCAS Annual Meeting.
Location & Transportation
Airport Transportation— this hotel does not provide shuttle service, estimated taxi fare from Portland International Airport is $45
The CCAS preferred group rate is $162 (single or double, plus tax).
Reservations must be made by October 19, 2021 to qualify for the group rate.
Deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than 48 hours prior to arrival.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR CANDIDATES
During the Annual Meeting we will hold an election via SurveyMonkey.
Each campus may submit one vote by 9:00am Friday.
Read about the Board of Director Candidates
Current Board of Directors Roster
Cast Your Vote (voting opens Wednesday, November 10th)
PRESENTATION TEMPLATE (PowerPoint)
BUSINESS MEETING INFORMATION
All of the materials regarding the Friday luncheon/Business Meeting will be available on Whova.
Members who seek opportunities for professional service at the national level can stand for election to the Board of Directors; chair a standing or ad-hoc committee: organize a panel for the Annual Meeting; author a case study; or serve as a director or facilitator for a workshop or seminar. Volunteer Form