Council of Colleges of Arts and Sciences, a network of deans, fosters leadership and administration in colleges and schools of arts and sciences. In pursuit of our mission, CCAS connects deans with each other, provides professional development, serves as a forum for discussing issues in higher education, and advocates for liberal learning.
the following benefits:
- Password and access to the 'Members Only' area of the CCAS website
- Monthly email updates
- A variety of professional-development seminars, workshops, and webinars
- Discounted registration fees at seminars and the Annual Meeting
- A mentoring program for new deans and associate/assistant deans
- Participation in both the data collection and receipt of the New Hires Survey Report
- A robust online community: comprised of 'communities,' CCAS Connect is the place to post discussion questions, share documents and announcements, access resources, search past discussions, connect to social media, and more.
- An online searchable database (Deans Knowledge Base) of timely presentations, policy statements, ListServ discussions, and other resources
- Training workshops for department chairs/heads, either on campus or at a regional location
- Searchable membership directory